Are you a looking for a role as a dispatch co-ordinator?
Pure Staff have a fantastic job opportunity for hardworking and reliable Dispatch Co-ordinator to join our client in Birmingham. Our client specialises the repair and maintenance of domestic appliances and needs someone to run the day-to-day planning of delivery routes along with some other duties.
Pure Staff have built a great relationship with this company who have offered hardworking and reliable candidate’s permanent employment, while no guarantees can be made, they have a past record of offering candidates long term work.
- Organising delivery routes for the upcoming week
- Handling telephone enquiries
- picking and loading of items
- Shifts available – 10:00 – 15:00 Monday to Friday
- Pays £11.50 per hour.
- Free on-site parking available
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- Online weekly payslips and pension auto-enrolment
The ideal Dispatch Co-ordinator:
- A good attitude to work.
- A high attention to detail.
- Experience as a dispatch co-ordinator.
- Good timekeeping and attendance.
- Work using your own initiative.
- Able to work to a high standard.
- Experience in the same industry.
Available to start immediately.
Pure Staff are one of the most successful agencies in this area, with a vast knowledge of warehousing, transport and logistics, our experienced consultants will do their best to find you the work that you want.
If you are interested in this Dispatch co-ordinator role, then please call 0121 237 4840 and ask for the Industrial team, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, please apply with your most recent CV.