Purestaff are recruiting for experienced Semi-skilled Assembler. Immediate starts available.
Working for a UK leading brand. Based in the Pershore area. Working in a bustling work environment for a company who are looking to add to their team due to a company wide expansion.
An experienced Semi-Skilled Assembler would be expected to:
- Be able to build several types of products.
- Use hand tools.
- Be able to follow specifications/drawings.
- Understand how to adapt a product build.
- Combine carpentry work with joining work.
- Crafts furniture/framing with fine detail work and/or utmost sturdiness and quality.
- Building both large scale and small-scale builds.
Hours for this Semi-Skilled Assembler position would be:
Monday to Friday
0700 – 1500/1600
Rate of Pay for this position (depending on experience) would be:
If you are interested in this Semi-Skilled assembler Pershore vacancy, please apply online now, or call 0190520547 and ask for the industrial team.