My client is the UK’s largest independent retailer/service provider for their sector and has been established for over 100 years. They are looking for a sales advisor which is more similar to an account management role rather than a cold calling new business position.
The Role – Sales Advisor
- Pro-actively develop and manage an assigned Customer base
- Receive, Process and Up-sell Customer orders via Inbound Calls
- Use Sales Promotions and Customer Relationships to enhance Business via Outbound Calls
- Build Customer Relationships
- To achieve Personal Sales Objectives as well as Department Profit and Product Objectives
- Gather market relevant information on an ongoing basis
- Work to KPI’s daily
To excel in this role, The successful candidate will relish the challenge of operating in and contributing to a highly dynamic, Sales driven environment and will be able to apply their strong Sales and Telesales background to maximise profit opportunities and productivity to their assigned customer base.
The individual will be required to have at least 2 Year’s experience of working within a Sales or Telesales environment. Also, with experience of working in a fast paced and commercially sensitive marketplace.
They must have an organised approach with a high level of attention to detail, very strong communication skills and be observant with a calm and assertive nature.
Industry/product experience isn’t required as training will be given as part of the induction with ongoing training and development given.
Key Qualities and Skills required
- Experience of dealing with customers in a B2B environment
- Fluent Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Keyboard Skills
- Strong Timekeeping and Attendance records
- Compliance with Sales Office procedures
- Professional Telephone manner
- Self-Motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Flexible working approach with the ability to think outside the box
- To be able to work well within a team as well as on an individual basis
- Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- General Administration Duties
Hours – Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM, Saturdays are paid as overtime, 08:30AM -12:20PM on a Rota Basis
Holiday Entitlement – 20 Days plus Statutory Public Holidays
Salary – £20,800 Per Annum plus Bonus Plan and Commission
- Workplace Pension
- Overtime on a Rota basis
- Bonus Payments and Commission
- Staff Purchases