Pure Staff currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced CNC operators to work for an established company in Dudley. This is a permanent day shifts role with the opportunity for training and progression.
As a CNC Operator, you will be responsible for manufacturing parts on CNC Laser machines and CNC Punch Press machines. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Set up your work station and machines daily ready for production.
- Liaise with your team leader regarding daily production Schedule.
- Compare the parts on your station to the Engineering Drawing provided to ensure the parts being machined are correct and in specification.
- Check all parts for damage and defects both before and after they have been machined.
- Work with Quality Inspectors to ensure all parts machined are in spec to the Engineering Drawing.
- Follow all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Clean and deburr parts when required.
- Report all damage and defect parts to your supervisor and re-work where possible.
Ideal candidates will have experience operating both CNC Lasers and CNC Punch Press Machines, however training can be provided if you have other relevant CNC experience.
This is a temp to perm position, with Permanent contracts to be offered after 13 weeks for suitable candidates.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please send your CV or call our office number on 01902 401530 and ask for the industrial team.