Pure Staff has a specialised driving division that recruits and supplies all types of drivers to the West Midlands and in particular in Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Worcester. Pure Staff can supply the following types of drivers for the listed areas:
- Multi Drop Drivers
- Van Drivers
- Courier Drivers
- ADR Drivers
- 7.5 Tonne Drivers
- HGV Class 1 Drivers
- HGV Class 2 Drivers
Interviewing and pre-screening is important within any recruitment sector yet the driving sector demands a more in depth policy to ensure safety, this is why Pure Staff’s driving division operates separate to any other division and its consultants only specialise within this sector. The recruitment, management and screening process within Pure Staff’s driving division is focused around compliance and safety to ensure the drivers safety and the safety of others.
Pure Staff Ltd has appointed a JAUPT Approved training provider to ensure all Drivers supplied comply with the new legislation. Pure Staff periodic training is delivered through courses that the driver attends during the five-year period for which their current Driver CPC is valid.
Drivers Negligence Insurance
Although Pure Staff’s recruitment process within the driving division is stringent, Pure Staff offers Clients a superb driver’s negligence insurance policy to give extra peace of mind.
Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations
The Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations (RTWT) requires Pure Staff to maintain records of the Working Time of mobile workers who are involved in operations subject to Community Regulation 561/2006. Pure Staff is obliged to ensure that the Working Time limits specified below are complied with for temporary workers we engage:
Summary of the RTWT Regulations:
In summary the RTWT regulations provide for the following:
- Mobile drivers (such as LGV drivers and crew) are subject to a maximum average Working Time of 48-hours per week over a default 17-week reference period; this default reference period may be changed to a rolling reference period and extended to 26 weeks in certain circumstances.
- There is a maximum weekly limit of 60 hours Working Time.
- There is a maximum of 10 hours night work within each 24-hour period. Night time is defined as midnight to 4.00am (for goods vehicles) and 01:00 and 5:00am (for passenger vehicles). This maximum may be extended in certain circumstances.
- Rest Periods: Mobile workers must take the following breaks: 30 minutes after 6 hours Working Time and 45 minutes for over 9 hours Working Time. It is important to note that EU Drivers Hours breaks and rest periods still apply.
Pure Staff are able to provide a tailored solution for whatever you’re driving needs may be, ensuring that the recruitment method and service delivered fits your budget and expectations.
Pure Staff Local Offices
Pure Staff provide temporary and permanent staff solutions for Warehouse and Distribution across the Midlands with offices in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Worcester.
- Pure Staff – Birmingham Office
- Pure Staff – Bilston, Walsall & Wolverhampton Office
- Pure Staff – Worcester Office
Or simply call our main office on: 0121 237 4840
Where we can discuss your requirements in more detail and advise on the best most cost effective recruitment solution.