Pure Staff Ltd offer a managed service package to clients that have a high volume need of flexible workers, this service includes, yet is not limited to;
- A dedicated consultant or team of consultants
- Onsite worker to co-ordinate the efforts of Pure Staff Ltd
- Onsite or/and branch backing for off-site recruitment and selection
- PPE and equipment management
- Time management system – Pure Staff’s own clocking fraud prevention and data collection package
- Regular KPI reports with an on-going program of service reviews and consistent improvement strategies
- Support an on-going retention program
- Translation services (if required)
Prior to supply, Pure Staff offer as standard a smooth transition of any previous supplier or where no previous supplier is present the start of a new way for recruitment within your business, this service includes yet is not limited to:
- Meet and understand your business’s needs and goals for the company in greater detail
- Meet and understand shift managers/supervisors preferences and recruitment needs
- Build an appropriate SLA
- Identify discrete recruitment criteria
- Identify and discuss possible areas for change to enhance quality, cost reduction and retention
- Discuss design and agree on a workable implementation plan and go live dates
- Meet and negotiate with any current suppliers for a smooth hassle free transfer of current workers (if any)
Pure Staff’s aim is to be extremely proactive, both strategically and tactically.
A company Director or Senior Manager as standard will work alongside the appointed consultant/s to direct the implementation process and engagement of our business network.
Pure Staff Ltd’s managed service package is totally flexible and can be tailored to fit your specific requirement with the principle objective to ensure that the best service is provided in the most cost-effective way.
Whether you are looking for a part managed service, full on-site solution or a master vendor to manage your existing suppliers, Pure Staff has the capability and experience.
Pure Staff Ltd are not just all talk!
Excellent testimonials from current clients are available upon requests where we have implemented similar services, or we can arrange a site tour of one of our existing clients, this enabling you to see not just hear about the quality of service we deliver.
Contact: John Sutton, David Whitehouse or Luke Bartlett no matter what area of the UK, at our head office on Tel: 0121 237 4840.