Are you an experienced Welder Fabricator looking for a new opportunity.
Do you want to work in a busy and expanding environment?
Pure Staff are looking for a skilled Welder Fabricator to join our growing client. The job is key to providing a quality product for the group and exceed expectations
Duties & Responsibilities of Welder Fabricator:
- Welding Fabricator duties
- Aluminium, steel, and stainless steel
- Manufacture fencing, handrails to BS Standards
- Little structural steel work
- Other duties needed of the company
- Working off your initiative
- Attendance and Punctuality is essential
The hours are Monday – Friday 07:00 – 16:30 for the ideal Welder Fabricator.
Pay rate for a Welder Fabricator is dependent on experience
Temp to Permanent opportunity for the Ideal Welder Fabricator, so you can build a future with the company.
If you are interested in the Welder Fabricator role, please apply online or call the Industrial Team on 0121 237 4840.