About the Job
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Rubery for Warehouse Operatives. This would be a temp to perm position for the right candidate. The company is a very well-established Distributor of Bathroom appliances with in the Midlands.
This client is prepared to pay £7.83 per hour for the right candidate with Warehouse Operative/ Picking and Packing experience. Offering an going and stable role. On top of this, the company will be offering a full-time contract for candidates that pass the temp to perm probation period, offering full job security.
What’s in it for you?
- Become an established and professional warehouse operative, which can lead to further growth within the business
- Benefits that include free car parking, working with household names
- Excellent salary and benefits plan
The job of Warehouse Operative will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Need to have 1 year + of warehouse experience at a minimum
- Working within a fast-paced environment and meet targets set
- Able to pick stock at a sufficient pace
- Certain amount of heavy lifting involved
Monday to Friday – 09:00 Start – 18:00 finish
The right candidate would be:
- Hard working, driven individuals
- Experience as a Warehouse Operative or factory based
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you think you’re suitable for this role please submit an up to date CV online and a Member of the team will be in touch with you.