Are you a Warehouse Operative looking for your next opportunity?
About the Warehouse Operative Job
Pure Staff Ltd are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our client based in Redditch. This would be a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
This client is prepared to pay £9.52, rising for the right candidate with Warehouse Operative experience. Also, there is a bonus scheme in place when you go permanent, along with paid breaks.
What is in it for you as a Warehouse Operative
- Join a growing but already established company within the manufacturing production industry
- Enormous career potential within this company
- Benefits that include free car parking, working with household names & much, much more
- Excellent salary and benefits plan once you are offered a permanent contract
The Role of a Warehouse Operative
The job of a Warehouse Operative will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Working hours Days and Nights
- Able to work in a fast-paced, target driven production environment
- Prepping work area
- Heavy lifting will be involved
- Has the ability to work in coalition with a large team
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible to pick up overtime when the business requires
If you think you are suitable for this Warehouse Operative role, please submit an up-to-date CV online. Alternatively, you can contact the Industrial Team at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840.