Pure Staff Ltd are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our client based in Cheltenham who are growing and looking to add to their team.
The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Industry and will have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties for this Warehouse Operative role are as follows:
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Loading them into the warehouse for storage and further distribution.
- Quality checking of the goods, making sure they’re up to company standards.
- Data Entry for orders.
Previous Warehouse experience is essential to proceed.
Hours for this Warehouse Operative role are as follows:
08:00 AM till 16:30 PM Monday to Friday.
Immediate starts are available.
The pay for this Warehouse Operative role is:
- Standard pay: £10.50ph
-Free on-site parking
– 28 days per annum annual leave (pro rata)
– Weekly pay and payslips viewable through an online portal
– Pension auto-enrolment (After 12 weeks worked).
There is an opportunity for a longstanding career as this position is a temp to perm.
If you would be interested in this Warehouse Operative position in Cheltenham, contact the industrial team in Worcester or CLICK APPLY now and one of our dedicated team will be in touch. Alternatively, please call us on 01905 20547.