Are you a Warehouse Operative looking for work?
About the Warehouse Operative Job
Pure Staff Ltd are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our client based in Perry Barr.
This client is prepared to pay: Friday – £10 per hour, Saturday – £15 and Sunday – £20
What is in it for you as a Warehouse Operative
- Join a growing but already established company within the manufacturing production industry
- Benefits that include free car parking, working with household names & much, much more
- Excellent salary and benefits plan once you are offered a permanent contract
The Role of a Warehouse Operative
The job of a Warehouse Operative will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Working hours 06:00 – 18:00
- Able to work in a fast-paced, target driven production environment
- Prepping work area
- Heavy lifting will be involved
- Has the ability to work in coalition with a large team
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible to pick up overtime when the business needs
If you think you are suitable for this Warehouse Operative role, please send an up-to-date CV online. Alternatively, you can contact the Industrial Team at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840.