Pure Staff are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operative for our client based in Droitwich who are growing and looking to add to their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start the new year off working with a reputable, expanding company.
Duties for this Warehouse Operative role are as follows:
- Order picking various items using hand scanners.
- Organising and maintaining the warehouse
- Stock allocation
- Shrink wrapping items on pallets ready to be distributed.
- Re-work on any returns
- Booking items in and out of the warehouse
- Quality inspections on some items and the way they are packaged.
- Hours for this warehouse operative role are as follows.
Hours of work for this Operative role are:
1500 – 0000 MONDAY to FRIDAY
Pay for this role as stated below:
£9 per hour for hours worked up until 1900.
£12 per hour for hours worked after 1900.
Immediate starts available!!
This position is a TEMP TO PERM VACANCY for the ideal for people in Manufacturing and Production Operative.
To apply for this warehouse operative role in Droitwich, apply online now or please call Pure Staff and ask for the industrial team on 01905 20547.