Pure Staff are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work with one of our busy clients based in the High Gate area due to the expansion of the company, a new position has become available for an Warehouse Operative with a Forklift license to work within both the warehouse and manufacturing departments.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the Goods-In and Dispatch Department
- To ensure all Products are packed to the required shipping standard.
- Book in all deliveries using company computer software.
- Forklift duties when required.
- Storage & Logistics control.
- General Housekeeping.
- Any other duties.
- Light assembly of Beacons and Sirens when required.
- Occasional drilling of plastic parts when required.
To be considered for this position:
- Must have experience of Computer Systems for booking in purposes.
- Must have a Forklift Counterbalance License
- Experience of light assembly and drilling of small plastic mouldings.
Hours of Work: – (38 hours per week)
Mon – Thurs 7:30am – 4:00pm (1/2hr Lunch)
Fri 7:30am – 1:30pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £8.91 – £9.00ph
Salary can increase after training
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
All staff wear masks when not at their workstations, all surfaces sanitised daily, keeping 2 metres separation wherever possible.
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- counterbalance forklift licence (essential)