Our client, a manufacturer of wall and floor tiles are now looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their distribution warehouse in south Birmingham to oversee all aspects of the warehouse, merchandising and stock while providing important support to the sales team with regards to product and service.
What can you expect?
- A starting salary of up to £25k, depending on experience;
- Standard working hours of 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch;
- The opportunity to work for an innovative international organisation;
- Chance to further develop supervisory/management skills.
The main responsibilities will entail (but are not limited to) the following:
- Control and supervision of warehouse staff;
- Stock control, batch control, rack allocations, highlighting and rectifying discrepancies between physical stock and quantities on the system;
- Up-keep and maintenance of warehouse equipment;
- Control and supervision of all aspects of the order preparation process;
- Organising display stand installations, updates and removals;
- Maintenance of showroom;
- Order processing;
- Sales support;
- Other ad-hoc duties.
What do you require to apply?
- Must have an FLT licence (counterbalance);
- A minimum of 2yrs warehouse experience in a supervisory position;
- Self-motivated and pro-active;
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish would be bonus, but isn’t mandatory.
To apply for this position or for additional information, please contact James on 0121 237 4840.