Are you a Warehouse Administrator looking for your next opportunity?
Pure Staff have a fantastic job opportunity for hardworking and reliable Warehouse Operative to join our client in Trafford park, Manchester. Our client specialises in the distribution of Car parts for multiple Automotive customers.
Pure Staff have built a great relationship with this company over the past 12 months and have offered hardworking and reliable candidates permanent employment, while no guarantees can be made, they have a past record of offering candidates long term work while on temporary contracts.
Details about this Warehouse Operative opportunity:
- Stock take.
- Loading and unloading
- Cash handling
- Inputting data on a computer
- Shifts available – 07:30 – 16:15 Monday to Friday
- Pays £10.52 per hour
- Free on-site parking available
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities
- Online weekly payslips and pension auto-enrolment
The ideal Warehouse Operative:
- A good attitude to hitting targets and eagerness to help colleagues.
- A high attention to detail.
- Cash handling experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good timekeeping and attendance.
- Experience picking using handscanners.
- Able to work to a high standard.
- Experience in the same industry
- Available to start immediately.
Pure Staff are one of the most successful agencies in this area, with a vast knowledge of warehousing, transport and logistics, our experienced consultants will do their best to find you the work that you want.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Admin role, then please apply with your most recent CV.