Pure Staff are currently recruiting multiple van drivers for our highly regarded client based out of the Stretford area. This is a very good opportunity to work for a company who offer ongoing work Monday to Friday providing stability; whilst working for a company who always respect and help their employees in any way they can.
The van driver positions on offer will be delivering car parts for household names within a 75 mile radius of the depot in Stretford. You must ensure all deliveries are made on time whilst keeping all customers happy with your communication and customer service skills. This will help you become a established driver for the company while growing your experience with additional benefits including free car parking, no weekend work and learning valuable skills whilst out at work.
- Delivering car parts to either industrial or residential areas
- Loading your vehicle correctly to ensure no mistakes regarding product orders are made whilst out on the road
- Working Monday to Friday every week with your regular start time being anywhere between 04:00am and 08:30am whilst finishing between 16:00 and 17:00 each day dependant on your route.
- Following instructions whilst training and completing the role of a van driver with a professional and helpful manner
- Minimum 3 years on driving licence (insurance purposes)
- Minimum 18 months commercial van driving experience
- Confidence to work individually and as part of a team
- Being flexible with start times when asked to switch routes
- Sat nav required
- No more than 3 penalty points on your license
Pay rate for the role is £8.91ph Monday to Friday.
The right delivery driver would be:
- Hard working/driven individuals
- Reliable and punctual
- Being flexible and professional whilst on the job
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please submit an up-to-date CV to this advert OR call us on 0121 — 237 — 4840 and ask for Kieran in the driving team.