Pure Staff are currently recruiting multiple van driver for our highly regarded client based out of the Manchester (Stretford) area. This Role is On-going. Working for a company who always respect and help their employees in any way they can.
The van driver position on offer will be delivering car parts for household names within a 75-mile radius of the depot in Manchester (Stretford). You must ensure all deliveries are made on time whilst keeping all customers happy with your communication and customer service skills. This will help you become an established driver for the company while growing your experience with additional benefits including free car parking, no weekend work and learning valuable skills whilst out at work.
The role of the van driver
- Delivering car parts to either industrial or residential areas
- Loading your vehicle correctly to ensure no mistakes regarding product orders are made whilst out on the road
- Working any days per week with a regular start time being 08:30am whilst finishing around 16:30pm each day dependant on your route.
- Following instructions whilst training and completing the role of a van driver with a professional and helpful manner
- Minimum 1year on driving licence (insurance purposes)
- Minimum 6 months commercial van driving experience (insurance purposes)
- Confidence to work individually and as part of a team
- Being flexible with start times when asked to switch routes
- No more than 9 penalty points on your license
Pay rate for the role is £10.52, Monday to Friday.
The right van driver would be
- Hard working/driven individuals
- Reliable and punctual
- Being flexible and professional whilst on the job
or call on 0121 – – 237 – – 4840 and ask to speak to Tom