Van Driver – Days – required for a mid-February start in Stratford-upon-Avon – 01905 20547
Pure Staff are recruiting for a Van Driver working on day shifts for the following role.
A Van Driver is required for a mid-February start for a company that supplies various types of furniture. This role will involve manual handling and heavy lifting.
Our client is looking for drivers who are flexible as it is Monday to Friday work starting 8.45am to finish, with the potential for the odd Saturday shift.
Our client will be accepting drivers who fit the below criteria;
Duties of a Van Driver –
- Heavy handball involved (Sack Truck is provided)
- Nationwide deliveries (including to London)
- Maximum 10 drops per day
- 9am start time to finish
- Speak to customers in a professional manner
- Clean driving license with no more than 6 points (no TT TS MS DR DD DG codes)
The ideal candidate will have –
- A good level of physical fitness and be well presented.
- Excellent time keeping
- Be willing to undertake a drug and alcohol test (this is none negotiable)
Pay rates –
Days: Monday to Friday £12 per hour PAYE
Days: Saturday £15 per hour PAYE
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for a permanent position, candidates must complete a minimum of 12 weeks work before this will be considered.
- Experienced and knowledgeable consultants
- Reliable payroll – paid weekly
To apply for this Van Driver vacancy, please press APPLY NOW and a member of the driving team would be more than happy to discuss this role further with yourself or answer any questions you may have.
For additional information, please call 01905 20547 and ask to speak to Natasha Simms.
*** NO Limited Company Contractors ***
Candidates of Pure Staff do not pay weekly Umbrella Margins and/or Payroll Processing Fees.
Refer a worker, if the worker works more than 400 hours you will receive £200 T&Cs apply.