Van Driver for immediate starts working days shifts based in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Pure Staff are recruiting for van drivers working Day shifts for the following role below.
Van Drivers required immediately for temporary work for a client who specialises in plant and flower distribution across Worcestershire. Our customer in Stratford-Upon-Avon is one of our largest clients based in the Worcestershire area and are well known for treating their drivers well from previous positive feedback.
The customer is looking for Van Drivers who are flexible to work Monday-Friday and weekends but also be flexible towards the work due to support their customer’s needs.
Our client will be accepting van drivers who fit the criteria listed below:
Duties of a van driver-
- 15-20 drops depending on the route.
- Trays and trolley deliveries
- Daily Vehicle checks.
- A professional manner when dealing with the end customer.
- Always Wearing the correct PPE whilst working (safety Boots and Hi-Vis).
The ideal Van Driver will have-
- A valid UK Driving license.
- Van Driving Experience
- Clean Driving License with no more than 6 points (No TT TS MS DR DD) codes.
Start times can vary but we are looking to start between 05.00-07.00 Monday to Friday.
Days: £12.00 per hour Monday to Friday PAYE ONLY
Please note, the above rate quoted does not include holiday pay as holiday pay is paid separately when you book holiday.
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility of on-going work
- Opportunities for a permanent position
- Paid holiday when accrued
- Experienced and knowledgeable consultants
To apply for the Van Driver vacancy, please press APPLY NOW and a member of the driving team would be more than happy to discuss this role further with yourself or call 01905 20547.
*** NO Limited Company Contractors ***
Candidates of Pure Staff do not pay weekly Umbrella Margins and/or or Payroll Processing Fees.
Refer an HGV/LGV driver and after they have worked for us for 400 hours of continual work the referee will receive £200. T&Cs apply.