Transport Operator- 4 on 4 off shift pattern – required for an immediate start in Bicester.
Pure Staff are recruiting for a Transport Operator working day shifts starting at 06.00 till 18.00 on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern based in the Bicester area. This role is an immediate start on a ‘Temp to Perm’ successful candidates must complete a minimum of 12-weeks before the position is permanent.
Our customer is looking for a Transport Operator who is flexible to work Monday to Friday and flexible to work weekend shifts to accommodate the clients’ requirements of a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
The successful candidate must fit the criteria listed below:
Duties of the Transport Operator –
- General administration
- MUST have transport experience
- Planning driver routes and shifts
- Understanding driver regulations and working time directive
- Managing and debriefing drivers’ infringements
- Speaking to customers in a professional manner
- Driver debriefs before and after shifts.
- Dealing with calls from clients and drivers
The ideal Candidate-
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent time keeping
- Recent transport experience is essential for this role.
Salary can range between £28,000 and £31,000 per year depending on current experience and a successful interview.
What’s in it for you?
- Temp to Perm position offering a potential permanent placement upon a successful trial period (minimum 12 weeks)
- Working with a well-known successful business
- Guaranteed 48 hours per week
To apply for the Transport Operator vacancy, please press APPLY NOW and a member of the driving team would be more than happy to discuss this role further with yourself or answer any questions you may have.
For additional information, please call 01905 20547 and ask to speak to Josie Trigg.
*** NO Limited Company Contractors ***