Pure Staff are currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Administrator to join one of our busy clients who specialise in the distribution of heating and plumbing components based in the Perry Barr Area.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake all administrative duties
- To include the production of letters, databases and spreadsheets and reports etc
- Undertake general office duties, such as filing (electronic and hard copies), photocopying to a high standard, sending, and receiving emails etc
- Receiving incoming telephone calls/enquiries, taking messages, and directing as appropriate in a timely and effective manner as required
- Be able to deal with invoicing and invoicing queries
- Be able to deal with export and export queries
- To help to maintain and contribute to producing data for statutory returns for the Department
- To help develop and maintain effective filing, retrieval and bring forward systems for the department
- To help undertake and collate responses and produce reports for department survey’s/audits
- To maintain good working relationships with the team
- To undertake any other administrative, clerical, or secretarial duties applicable within the nature and grade of the post
This is a Temp to Perm role
08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Pay rate starts at £9.60Ph but once the company has moved you onto their books it may increase.