This is a great opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person that would like to develop their professional experience and be a crucial part of the manufacturing and HR teams.
Salary: £28k to £30k pa.
Hours: 0830-1700 Mon to Fri – flexibility is required when training on the production floor
Purpose of the role:
To fulfil educational requirements of new and existing staff. Administer needs assessments, gauge skill shortages and then address these through tailored manufacturing and health and safety training programs.
What does the job involve?
- Carry out overhead crane lifting, slinging training and FLT Training & Assessing
- Carry out manual handling training
- Carry out other health & safety critical training as required by the business
- Maintain accurate documents
- Identifying skill gaps
- Administering Training plans
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience working in a heavy manufacturing and/or metal environment
- Experience working with overhead cranes
- Experience operating forklift trucks
- Train the trainer Qualification
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation and reporting skills
- Willing to undertake further self-training and development.