Pure Staff are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their well established and flourishing Industrial team
Pure Staff opened in 2009 as specialists in the Industrial and Driving sectors. The company has grown year on year and due to the growth of the business we are now looking for additional Trainee Recruitment Consultants to work in our Birminhgham office.
What does a recruitment consultant’s job involve day to day?
- Sales to new and existing customers
- Customer Service
- Placing adverts to attract candidates
- Prioritise tasks day to day
- Interviewing Candidates
- Good Communication between your team and customers
- On call duties outside of working hours
- Various other day to day requirements
What we have to offer
- Continuous training and support
- As well as giving you the skills you need to succeed we offer progression in an ever growing business offering new and exciting opportunities
- Clear and realistic targets
- Monthly commission
- Job satisfaction
- Recruitment consultants are expected to work 42.5 hours per week between the hours of Monday to Friday with 1 hour’s lunch per day.
- Please note all consultants will need to be flexible towards working hours due to the nature of the job.
- For a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is £18,000 – £20,000 basic depending on experience and sales back ground
- Plus monthly commission following a successful probation period with genuine OTE of £22k+ in your first year
- Progression and salary increases over time can lead OTE of £30k+
- Additional bonuses such as a company car or car allowance will be considered once the successful candidate has 2 years recruitment service.
To apply for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please apply and send your CV to this advert alternatively you can call Chris Cooper on 0121 237 4840
Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Trainee Recruitment