Pure Staff Birmingham are looking to hire a trainee recruitment consultant for our busy driving division based in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter. Due to growth we have the need for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who has the chance to grow with the company and forge a great career through hard work and determination. The job can be very difficult at times and requires resilience and grit to succeed.
– 360 Trainee Recruitment Consultant role supplying temporary workers
– Building relationships with clients
– Understanding each client’s separate needs
– Ensuring clients are serviced and maintained
– Sourcing candidates by placing adverts
– Placing workers to vacancies
– Rotating on call duties required
– Business development and sales calls to gain new business
– Confidence in their own ability
– Eager to succeed in a new career path
– Customer and candidate friendly
– Good communication skills
– Great work ethic
The job requires you to be able to work as part of a team and also be capable to work on your own. There is an on-call rota to deal with out of hours requirements which will be 1 in 5 weekends and rotational weekdays, whilst working Monday to Friday from our Birmingham office.
This is a very demanding role but can also be very rewarding with the right attitude and effort.
Full training will be given and clear targets for progression will be given.
Starting Salary is £22,000 and targets will be given to earn commission after probationary period.
Standard Working hours Mon-Fri 08:00am – 17:30pm
If interested please apply with your CV to this advert.