Are you looking to build a career for yourself?
We have fantastic opportunities available for Trainee Service Operatives within our well established client based in Redditch.
We welcome any candidates who are ambitious, reliable, flexible and willing to put in maximum effort to achieve career progression. You will be required to work at various locations within the United Kingdom and occasional weekends on a rota basis.
- Completing pre-planned water maintenance tasks on various sites
- Preventing scalding through compliance
- Analytical Sampling
- Assisting Team Leaders
- Supporting Team Leaders in executing chemical system disinfection’s
- Opportunities to develop a competent understanding of water hygiene and legionella control through working with the clients consultants
- The ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- The ability to be able to work successfully, effectively and safely in unusual situations
- Efficient time management
- Motivated and flexible
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Experience within the water industry
- Plumbing qualification, e.g. NVQ Level 2
- Bpec or equivalent Water Regulations Training
In return for the above, our client offers genuine career progression opportunities with full training and support throughout.
To be considered for this role, please apply direct through this link attaching an up to date CV and contact number.