An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Team Leader to join a principle player in the Fresh Produce industry located on the outskirts of Worcestershire.
Main Purpose of the role
To ensure your team are focussed on producing product that meets cost, quality and time.
- Understand your line and know your team members.
- Ability to setup line and fulfil job with minimal disruption.
- Raw material ordering – No raw material to be stationary on line for over 20mins.
- Manage and allocate colleagues to effectively perform against target.
- Job completion in a timely manner.
- Packaging ordering – No multiple sets of packaging on the line, use only what you are processing.
- Track current performance against target performance.
- Paperwork completion in accordance with the job and time frames.
Physically fit and prepared to work in a chilled environment.
Basic Food Hygiene, manual handing certifications are advantageous and health and safety knowledge is desirable.
Demonstrate good inter-personal communication, delegation, motivation and briefing skills to perform this role.Â
Be a competent team player and be prepared to work with a range of employees from different countries and cultures.
To be personable, reliable, confident and self-motivated, as it is beneficial if employees can work on their own initiative whilst still carrying out instructions accurately.
To be flexible in relation to the role and hours worked in line with the organisation goals and objectives. Therefore, the ability to work reasonable additional hours as necessary will be required.
Previous experience in a similar role of supervising people would be desirable, although training will be available.
Produce experience desirable