£10.00-£14.50 per hour
The role is for a Surface Grinder and you will be responsible for the operating of a Jones & Shipman surface grinding machine to grind components to tight tolerances. You will be working from engineering drawings to grind components for the automotive and metal pressings industries.
- Working from drawings.
- Operating a Jones & Shipman machine.
- Surface grinding to very tight tolerances to manufacture components for the automotive and pressings industries.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following attributes; You will have exposure in a similar position and must be able to work from engineering drawings to operate a Jones & Shipman surface grinder. Previous experience manufacturing sub-contract machined components would be beneficial but is not essential.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to work from drawings to operate a Jones and Shipman grinding machine
- Machining sub-contract components for various industries.
The company are based in Walsall and are a leading component provider offering solutions to the automotive and pressings industries to name a couple. Fast track career progression available in a modern engineering company who are part of a nationwide renowned group.
To be considered please send your CV or call the Pure Staff offices and ask for Sam Young 0121 237 4840.