Social Media Manager – Evesham
To deal with all the social media activity for the group with the objective of raising company
and brand profiles. Managing the ‘Media Flow’ by developing a yearly plan incorporating the
requirements from all trading businesses and brands linked with a seasonal plan for product
launches. Dealing with any customer and consumer interaction in a positive and professional manner.
* Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and
* Analysing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and producing quarterly reports to the Board, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan.
* Developing a yearly digital marketing plan, emphasising new season produce, promotional activity and exclusive varieties.
* Creating captivating content for social media sites, which includes writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content.
* Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies.
* Developing monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and the Board.
* Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to draw attention to the business/brands.
* Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI).
* Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts.
* Liaising with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy.
* Experience with producing copy for social media sites and press releases.
* Determined and enthusiastic with good influencing and organisational skills.
* Ability to build relationship with external and internal customers.
* IT ability at intermediate/advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Fresh thinker.
* Team/customer focussed.
* Good communicator at multiple level