Senior Vehicle Technician/Workshop Controller
The role is for an experienced Senior Vehicle Technician turned Workshop Controller working for a global leader in vehicle sales. You will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for the supervision of both front of house staff and repair staff and will be a key member of the senior team. This role is hands on and you will also be required to work as a technician alongside your team on a day to day basis.
- Monitoring and improving customer satisfaction.
- Controlling and allocating workload throughout the busy workshop.
- Work with and manage the front of house team – striving for an exceptional and professional customer service experience for all customers.
- MAN management of Vehicle Technicians in a busy specialist vehicle repair workshop with seven ramps.
- Hands on vehicle repair in the service centre.
- Fault-finding & diagnosis on high-end cars.
- Masking & prepping for paint sprayers.
- Smart repairs on vehicles.
- Achieving growth in sales of tyres, lubricants and smart repair consistently.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following attributes; You will have exposure in a similar role and will ideally have experience in the management of vehicle sales, service and repair.
- MAN management experience.
- Vehicle repair & workload controlling/allocating experience.
- Customer service & Aftersales experience in a similar environment or industry.
- Time-served or highly experience Vehicle Technician looking to remain hands on.
A market leading vehicle sales & service provider operating out of a clean and modern showroom/workshop environment.
To be considered please send your CV or call the Pure Staff offices and ask for Sam Young 00121 237 4840.