Internal Sales Support – Evesham
An exiting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Executive to join an established company in the food services sector.
Due to continued success our client is searching for someone who has excellent customer service skills and productive. If this describes you, please send us your CV.
Our client supply’s soft fruit and vegetables from their UK and European growers as well as companies based further afield for all of their customers within the food service and wholesale sector.
As a Sales Support Executive it is essential to have the following skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and able to build relationships with suppliers and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a confident professional telephone manner
- Computer literate with experience in involve costing, managing margins and profitably.
- Ability to prioritise in a busy environment with flexible approach
- Exemplary organisational with high attention to detail
Desirable Skills to have as a Sales Support Executive are;
- Experience within a similar role
- BSc Supply Chain and Logistics degree
- SAP, ERP or Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of the food service sector or the sales cycle
- An additional language would be advantageous.