Job Title Sales Support
Hours of work: 08.30 hrs to 17.00 hrs Monday to Friday
Salary: £22k per annum
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme – based on individual and company performance (payable in March each year)
- Company pension scheme – employer contribution of 2%
- 22 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays & your Birthday as paid leave!
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Kiddicare voucher scheme
- Quartely paid staff nights out!
Strong relationships will be forged with specifiers and contractors as CPD seminars are arranged to promote new business opportunities for area sales managers and new business opportunities are sought from contractors. The position requires strong analytical skills and database management as pipeline and forecasting will be a key focus of the role.
- Area Sales Managers
- Internal Departments – (Such as but limited to) Orders, samples, Warehouse
- Management & Senior Management Team
- To answer the telephone and assist with general enquiries
- Process architect/contractor sample requests, including web requests as required by your designated Area Sales Manager
- Order in samples from suppliers as required, monitoring the order’s progress and liaising with Samples department and Area Sales Manager regarding its receipt
- Cleanse sample report for Area Sales Manager to monitor our initial enquiry opportunities
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes to non-corporate and corporate customers as required
- Process factory registrations and reservations as requested by your designated Area Sales Manager
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested
- CRM data cleansing for weekly tracking and monthly pipeline reports to maintain an accurate sales forecast as required for the Area Sales Manager
- Along with designated Area Sales Manager and Project Tracking team ensure accurate use of CRM diary, ensuring all client appointments are logged & follow up calls/emails
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Knowledge of other languages are an advantage
- Birmingham, UK
Please send your up to date CV to Guy Hancox at Pure Staff via this advert link today or call on 0121 237 4840 for a confidential conversation today.