Sales Support Executive – Harlow
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced telesales executive to work within our clients head office
team in Harlow.
* To work as part of the telesales team to ensure customers receive high levels of customer service.
* To process customer orders.
* Establish new and maintain existing customer relationships including answering questions or enquiries from customers and manage their requirements.
* Maximise the sales opportunities from customers by analysing their purchases, identifying missing lines out of key customer specific product categories and recommending and up selling additional lines.
* Advise customers on forthcoming promotions, products and service developments specific to the customer type.
* Cold-calling by telephone, identifying and contacting numerous potential customers daily.
* Lead generation
* Supporting the highly successful sales team.
You will be highly organised and proactive with a self-motivated approach. You will be a team player and must have excellent communication skills. In addition, you will have:
* Previous experience of telesales or customer service
* Experience of using all Microsoft packages proficiently
* The ability to manage your own workload and multitask effectively
* An excellent telephone manner
* The ability to communicate with a diverse range of customers and internal staff.
* A bubbly and outgoing personality