FLT – Reach Driver
About the Reach Driver job role:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the West Bromwich area of Birmingham for experienced FLT Reach drivers. This company are a well-established distributor of goods around the UK and the world.
This client is prepared to pay from £10 per hour for the right candidate with FLT experience. The company are keen to take people on to permanent contracts which will award the Reach Driver with ongoing work.
The job of Reach Driver will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Loading and unloading of goods from trucks
- Going out on site and supporting the team with fitting
- Experienced on FLT Reach
- Working in a safe manner
- Fast paced and busy environment
Working Hours for the FLT Driver nights
08:00 – 16:00
The right Reach Driver person would be:
- Hard working, driven individuals
- FLT Reach licence
- Experience as a Warehouse Operative or factory based
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you think you’re suitable for this Reach Driver role, please submit an up-to-date CV online and a member of the team will be in touch with you or alternatively please call the industrial team on 0121 237 4840.