Our client has a number of growing operations overseas and grows produce using modern and innovative growing techniques to drive and support its thriving year-round soft fruit import business. Their principal customers include the major multiple food retailers.
To understand, analyse and implement key customer specifications and requirements and ensure that these are met through compliance to processes and ways of working on Site. Through proactive team engagement and management of the QA team demonstrate high levels of expertise in customer facing, monitoring of product intake quality whilst communicating these standards across all areas of the business. Influencing the operations team by provide effective quality assurance management and monitoring processes consultancy and drive collaborative improvements. In association with the pack house team ensure all products dispatched meet individual customer specifications and overall quality and compliance requirements.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload to deliver tight deadlines
- Effective problem solver – passionate about getting to the root cause
- Effective at implementing solutions and driving continuous improvement
- High Attention to detail and systematically methodical
- Ability to lead by example and uphold standards
- Effective communicator with ability change style to suit audience
- Ability to analyse and improve effectively of systems and procedures
- Proven ability to develop teams
- Demonstrates high drive/energy.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty.
- Has some relevant Fresh Produce experience.
- Food Safety, HACCP Qualification
- Auditing BRC Course
- Understanding of specifications/quality requirements
- QMS requirements
- People Management
- Customer interaction
- Fresh Produce standards to BRC