Established for 40 years and is one of the UK’s leading fresh produce companies, providing high quality fresh produce nationwide to the wholesale markets, the catering industry and large processors.
To join our small friendly team of QCs with the following specific areas of control.
* In-loading Quality Control of all produce
* Check labelling requirements
* Temperature Control
* Ensure accuracy of intake stock
* Checking of produce before out-loading
* Regular checks on shelf life, including sorting
* Condition of Warehouse
* Calibration of Quality Control equipment
* Completion of hygiene audits
* Monitoring on procedures, compliance and non-compliance.
Previous experience in a similar role within fresh produce is preferred
Keen eye for detail
Good communication skills – written & verbal
Quality Control knowledge (fresh produce)
Warehouse experience would be an advantage but not essential