Pure Staff are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Operative for our client based in Ledbury. Our client are specialists in Juice Ingredients supplying products ranging from Concentrates to Purees.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of a close nit team, to be a part of a workplace family and is not afraid to jump straight into the vacancy.
What is required of this role is important to the success of this business, you will be responsible of the quality control of fresh produce coming through and making sure they are up to company standards.
Duties for this Quality Control Operative role are as follows:
- Complying with any and all standards, internal policies and legal regulations that apply to the finished product
- Inspect fruit as it goes for processing.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- To work part of a team
- Help with other tasks as required in the factory.
- An FLT Licence is desirable but is not necessary
- You must be able to drive as the business is in a remote location
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 7:30 to 17:30 (Please Keep in mind dependant on workload hours are subject to change with sufficient notice given)
The pay for this Quality Control Operative role is:
£9.75 (Subject to change with experience)
Immediate starts available
To apply for this role today please contact the industrial team on 01905 20547 or click APPLY TODAY
This position is in Manufacturing & Agriculture industry.