Quality Control Assistant – Sidcup
An excellent opportunity has arisen in a well-established leading, global fruit importer which opened in 1953, who are now looking for a quality control assistant to join their team.
Duties as a quality control assistant will include;
- Reporting to the QC Supervisor, the role will be instrumental in assisting the QC team with day-to-day activities.
- Daily checks whilst effectively checking/monitoring materials in line with team/business KPIs
- Responsible for checking product quality, packaging and labelling.
- Collect samples when required.
- Assist with rejections of produce.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Liaising with the Technical Managers on a daily basis on intake and shelf life.
As a quality control assistant, it is essential to have the following skills;
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Respecting and being able to abide by rules and regulations, in the company and industry
- IT illiterate
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Reliable and efficient with willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Committed to ensuring all produce reaches the companies quality standard. Knowledge of HACCP would be advantageous.