We are looking to recruit a Quality Manager/Health & Safety Manager to work for a leading manufacturer based in Evesham.
Your duties will be:
- ISO Certificates and management
- Take lead in Internal Audits to ensure compliance to quality standards and drive continuous improvements.
- Monitoring complaints
- Monitoring Non-Conformities
- Complaints and credits with Suppliers
- Review of Procedures
- Calibration of equipment of micrometre of subcontract calibration
- Management of chemicals, COSHH records and Reach
- Organising Management Review meetings with BSI and internally
- Implementing BSI audits of ISO9001 and 14001
- Environmental Information
- Maintaining records
- Analyse quality issues and develop corrective actions; including customer notifications, rework, waste and other cost of quality contributors
Experience of Quality Management systems, notably ISO9001. Auditor Training experience.
A recognised H&S training certificate eg NEBOSH and experience.
Training and record keeping
Highly organised and good attention to detail
This company will provide opportunity to join a company with a very low staff turnover.