Working with a leading grower, importer, packer and distributor of consumable goods.
Reporting to the QC Supervisor, the role will be instrumental in assisting the QC team with day-to-day activities. This will involve daily checks whilst effectively checking/monitoring materials in line with team/business KPIs
Responsibilities will include checking product quality, packaging and labelling. Collect samples when required.
Assist with rejections, customer complaints. Liaise with the Technical Managers on a daily basis on intake and shelf life.
– Strong attention to detail
– Respecting of rules and regulations
– Strong IT and communication skills – verbal and written
– Experience of working in a fresh produce industry – would be an advantage
– Reliable and efficient with willingness to learn
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Strong commitment to quality