Pure Staff are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchasing/ Production Administrator on behalf of our Wolverhampton Client. This is a temp-perm role for the right candidate.
To be put forward for this role you must have 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
The working hours are:
07:30-16:30 Monday to Friday.
The pay rate is starting at £10.50 per hour.
Day to day duties include:
- To purchase supplies (as requested by Team Leaders via material requisitions using the Winman system) at the standard price or lower and ensure it is delivered on time to a high standard of quality
- To maintain agreed Kan ban stock levels
- Negotiate deals with suppliers, expediting materials from suppliers
- Running of an outstanding purchase order – Chasing any late or upcoming orders
- Creating and modifying subcontract purchase orders.
- Maintaining the approved supplier list.
- Receiving goods
- Reject goods on suppliers when not to an acceptable quality standard with the assistance of the QA
- Compiling various excel spreadsheets where needed.
- Attending production meeting to answer any queries regarding deliveries of materials/items.
- Completing manufacturing orders
- Booking customer orders out
- Answering phone – Either from customers or suppliers
- Auditing parts master list putting delete in front of parts not shipped for more than 5 years
- Backing up dispatch camera
- Induction of new employees
- Crimson report – logging onto Zurich engineering to upload report
- Oversee the sample area (once competent within the role)
- First Aid
Could this be the opportunity you are looking for? APPLY NOW with your CV and our experienced team will be happy to discuss the role with you further and answer any other questions you may have.
Pure Staff are one of the most successful agencies in this area, with a vast knowledge of warehousing, transport and logistics, our experienced consultants will do their best to find you the work that you want.