Pure Staff are recruiting for Production Operatives!!! Immediate Starts Available!!
Vacancies on the shift of;
– 14:00pm – 22:00pm
– 22:00pm until 06:00am
Ideal candidates for production operatives would have the following attributes;
- People who are willing to go the extra mile
- A willingness to take responsibility and pro-actively look to improve yourself
- Innovative thinkers
- A desire to be the best you can be
Duties of a production operative include;
- Following procedures set by team leaders and supervisor
- Ensuring production of products is kept to company standards (GMP)
- Working in departments such as filling halls ensuring products are filled to said capacity
- Production operatives will be working in a chilled environment due to the nature of the product
- Keeping working area clean and tidy
- Quality checking items
- Palletising items in production
– With overtime after 39hours being paid at time and a half
– Hours are paid at;
– £7.83per hour for the 2pm – 10pm shift.
– £8.33 per hour for the 10pm – 6am.
– Any hours worked post standard weekly hours are paid at very attractive Overtime rates.
– Increased rates of pay after 12 weeks consistent work.
To apply for this Production operative vacancy call Ash, Alex or James now on ** 01905 20547**