We have a fantastic opportunity, to work with one of our clients specialising in the automotive field.
Our client is looking for production operatives, to support them in manufacturing automotive components to supply key vehicle manufacturing brands across Europe.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude to work
- Operate basic machinery
- show a logical approach to work
- Visually inspect products
- Have some automotive experience
- Be reliable, with good timekeeping
- Production operative
- Assemble automotive parts
- Quality Inspection
- Machine Operator
The role of a production operative, requires the worker to complete the job from start to finish. It is essential, processes and procedures are followed, to ensure the quality of product designed is of the highest standard.
Training will be given, however previous experience as a production operative in the automotive field, is an advantage.
Rotating weekly shifts
- 06.00-14.00+ 2 hours compulsory overtime,paid at X1.3
- 16.00-24.00 + 2 compulsory overtime, paid at X1.3
- Entry level £9.02 rising to £10.57 (shift allowance also paid at £5.00 per day)
As part of the process, you will need to pass a drug and alcohol test
Please apply for immediate starts
Production operative/Production operative/Production operative/Production operative/Production operative