Pure Staff currently have an exciting opportunity for 2 Production Operatives to join our Manufacturing Client in Dudley.
As a Production Operative, you will be working for a company at the heart of the Black Country. Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Training on industry specific Machinery.
- Learning every aspect of production.
- General Warehouse duties.
- General Maintenance around the shop floor.
To be successful, you will have:
- 1 years Factory experience (Essential.)
- 6 months Machining experience (Preferred.)
- A desire to learn new skills and to succeed and progress within a company.
- An in-date FLT Counterbalance License is preferred, however for suitable candidates the company will put you through your training to gain your license.
You will be required to work two shifts that rotate weekly:
The rate of pay starts from £8.91-£9.50 with overtime paid at a time and a half but these vacancies are temp-perm and once you are offered a permanent contract with the company you will have the chance to increase your hourly rate by learning to operate new machinery and training on different jobs around the shop floor.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV or call our office on 01902 401530 and ask to speak to the industrial team to fast track your application.