Pure Staff are currently recruiting for a number of Production Operative for our client based in Worcester. Our client are specialists in Artisan cheese.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of a close knit team, to be a part of a workplace family and is not afraid to jump straight into the vacancy.
What is required of this role is important to the success of this business, you will be responsible of the production and distribution of produce coming through and making sure they are up to company standards.
Duties for this Production Operative role are as follows:
- To make cheeses in accordance with the recipes and hygiene programmes provided.
- Cut to size and pack cheeses using correct materials / equipment and obtain an understanding of the machinery.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- To work part of a team.
- Help with other tasks as required in the factory.
- Ensure the product has been labelled up with the correct batch codes / dates and are presentable for consumers Worcester and surrounding areas.
- Ensure production / dispatch paperwork are completed by the relevant individuals in accordance with SALSA requirements.
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday (Please Keep in mind dependant on workload hours are subject to change with sufficient notice given)
The pay for this Production Operative role is:
£10 an hour with a £20 bonus fortnightly following good attendance and completed all necessary tasks.
Immediate starts available
To apply for this role today please contact the industrial team on 01905 20547 or click APPLY TODAY
This position is Logistics and Distribution industry.