Pure Staff are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to work for our established, well known Dudley based client.
As a production operative, your duties will include:
- Training to operate, adjust and maintain specialised machinery.
- Quality checking products.
- Assisting with maintenance.
- Placing products on pallets.
- General housekeeping duties.
The work is very manual and can be repetitive, but rarely involves heavy lifting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for hardworking, reliable workers to grow and develop their skills in a friendly, supportive working environment. We are looking for people with the following background:
- Worked as an Engineer/ Machinist in a previous role.
- Worked in a Food or Drink production environment.
- Students who have recently completed an engineering qualification at college and are looking for an opportunity to hit the ground running in a production role.
The working hours are 0600-1400 and 1400-2200 on a rotational basis paid at £8.91, and 2200-0600 paid at £9.50.
If you think you are a suitable candidate, please send your CV, or give our office a call on 01902 401530 and ask to speak to one of our friendly industrial team.