Pure Staff currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced production operative to work on behalf of our Dudley based client. This is a temp-perm role for the right candidate.
As a Production Operative you will be working for a company in the heart of the Black Country. You will receive lots of training on industry specific machinery and FLT training after your probation period. Your day-to-day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Setting and operating machines.
- Quality checking products.
- Moving and loading stock in the factory and warehouse.
- General Maintenance around the shop floor.
To be successful, you will have:
- 1 years Factory experience (Essential.)
- 6 months Machining experience (Preferred.)
- A desire to learn new skills and to succeed and progress within a company.
This role will be working Monday- Friday rotational Mornings and Afternoons.
Afternoons- 14:00- 22:00.
The rate of pay starts at £11.50
The role will involve lots of training in a positive working atmosphere for a well-known, established company.
Could this be the opportunity you are looking for? APPLY NOW with your CV and our experienced team will be happy to discuss the role with you further and answer any other questions you may have.
Pure Staff are one of the most successful agencies in this area, with a vast knowledge of warehousing, transport and logistics, our experienced consultants will do their best to find you the work that you want.