ased on the outksirts of Hereford and since the start of the 1990’s our client has gone through some seismic changes across all aspects of their business and as a resultof continued growth they are now looking to strengthen their management team with an appointment of a Production Shift Manager.
To assist the Operation Manager with the daily operational activity for the intake, production, and dispatch areas, with processes, quality and for customer specification. Help develop and train your staff to ensure they carry out their duties effectively whilst ensuring Health & Safety and Hygiene standards are maintained.
- To understand & drive all associated costs with operations, including standard manning, efficiencies and waste.
- To manage, motivate and communicate clearly and effectively with your team, ensuring that appropriate training is recognised and carried out where required.
- Act as deputy for the Operations Manager.
- You will be able to communicates clearly and effectively at all levels.
- A strong motivator of people. Ensuring a focus on outcomes are maintained during high workloads.
- Ability to operate calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Able to run high efficiency operations using lean production methods and by optimising staffing levels through accurate resource deployment and staff scheduling.
- Ability to work weekends when required as part of their shift pattern.