Our Client is a successful, family-owned business that has been established in Birmingham for over 150 years. Specialising in the design, build and manufacture of precision press tools and components, the company supplies solutions to its customers in multiple sectors including Telecommunications, Plumbing, IT, Automotive, Aerospace, Medical.
To set Press Tools in a safe and efficient manner within estimated tool change-over times in order to produce components within designed specification. To be actively involved in the improvement of the setting process, reducing set up times (SMED) problem solving, the correct recording and feedback of tooling issues to the Technical team.
- Setting and change-over of a variety of press tools on a number of differing presses
- Booking accurate production data through the computer system Navision.
- Machine minding when an operator is not available.
- Material handling – loading and unloading of metal coils.
- Manual Handling of heavy and expensive tooling utilising hydraulic equipment.
Please Submit you CV for an immediate start