£25,000 – £30,000.00 per annum
The role is for an experienced Press Line Engineer working on a Bruderer press (up to 51 tonne) for a global leader in metal stamping: you will be responsible for the operating of Bruderer press machines to machine components from drawings for a prestigious client base.
- Working from engineering drawings to operate a Bruderer mechanical press.
- Re-set, run and monitor component quality from your production line.
- Power press & press tool setting.
- You will play a key role & will be involved in the involved in process improvement – so your opinion really matters.
- Problem solving & continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following attributes; You will have exposure in a similar role and must have extensive experience in operating press machines from drawings.
- Power press or press tool experience.
- Basic understanding of quality inspection, quality control & quality assurance.
- Commitment to shift work – permanent nights.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in the operation of Bruderer presses (up to 51 tonne) would be extremely advantageous.
- PUWER press setting safety certificate would be desirable – as would Lean Manufacturing or CI experience. This is not essential.
The company are a global and internationally recognised leader in precision press tools and components. Established for over 140 years and steadily growing since this company are a leader in progression and staff retention. A company worth of high regard supplying a prestigious international client base.
To be considered please send your CV or call the Pure Staff offices and ask for Sam Young 0121 237 4840.