About the Powder Coater Job…..
Are you a Powder Coater looking for your next opportunity?
Pure Staff Ltd are recruiting for a Powder Coater on behalf of our client based in Warwickshire. This would be a temp to perm position for the right candidate. The company is one of the most established production companies in the area and offer long term, full time work.
What is in it for you?
- Join a growing but already established company within the manufacturing production industry
- Enormous career potential within this company
- Benefits that include free car parking, working with household names & much, much more
- Excellent salary and benefits plan once you are offered a permanent contract
The Role & The Candidate
The job of a Powder Coater will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Working hours 8am – 4.30pm – Possible overtime may be required either side of your shift
- Able to work in a fast-paced, target driven production environment
- Prepping work area
- Has the ability to coat automotive products with efficiency & speed
- Has the ability to work in coalition with a large team
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible to pick up overtime when the business requires
If you think you’re suitable for this Powder Coater role, please submit an up to date CV online. Alternatively, you can contact the Industrial Team at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840.
Powder Coater – Powder Coater – Powder Coater Powder Coater – Powder Coater – Powder Coater
Powder Coater – Powder Coater – Powder Coater